Search This Blog

Wednesday

To everything, a season

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose, under heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die;
A time to plant,
and a time to pluck that which is planted;
A time to kill and a time to heal;
a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
A time to seek, and a time to lose;
A time to keep and a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to sew;
a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate;
a time for war, and a time for peace.

Countering the deceptiveness of the GLS blogsite has been a difficult time; a time to speak up, to rend, a time to break down.   And while there has been a need to do these things, it is afflictive emotionally, not just to myself, but for my loved ones who have also had to sacrifice. This is not an atmosphere where I wish to dwell any longer than necessary.

Now, for me, it is a time to heal, a time to keep silent, a time for peace.  I'm not sure how much blogging I'll do in the future, but now is a time for rest.  I do plan to continue  pursuing other outlets who will build a blog site where citizens can participate in their government with tolerance and respect. We need that choice.

Thank you to those who have sent me emails and comments of encouragement and support. It was a privilege.

Sincerely,

Ender


PS:  I now hear that Major Ochs has been diagnosed with cancer.  More than ever, then, it is a time to heal.  I hope one understands that while I opposed the Ochs for sheriff campaign, I do not oppose Mr. Ochs.  He and his family will be in my prayers. Though we may have had this difference, it is good to remember we have much more important similarities; concern for our community, love of our families, Fellowship in one God, one Being.

No comments: